Thursday, September 16, 2010

What We've Been Up To

I'm a little late on this, but Marisa and I caught a nasty bug and it's taken me all week to recover.

Last week Jackson finally went back to school. It has been a very long summer. As much as he said he wasn't ready, I think he was.

He is growing up so fast.


This past weekend was Army's first home football game against Hawaii. We attended the AD's tailgate before the game.


I didn't take any pics inside, but it was pretty nice. Maybe I'll get some this weekend.


Reyno and I before the game started. It was a beautiful sunny day.


The USMA parachute team. They are awesome to watch.








Bringing in the game ball.



Mo and Jackson getting ready to cheer on Army!!



The Corp of Cadets
Reyno is back to work. Since he is still on crutches(for the next six week), he can't get around very fast. These are his wheels for games days



It's so fun to ride in!! :)
That's all for now. Somebody is turning 42 tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment