Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year, Thanksgiving was a little different. We weren't in Texas at my parents house, but we did spend it with family. My sister, Camille and her sweet family came up to visit and spent the weekend with us. And two of my brothers came up from the city for the day.


Here are the kids, my brothers and Liza waiting for the the Semps and Reyno to get back from the airport. I think they were waiting for the food too!!
Turkey!! I was very thankful that I didn't overcook it and that it tasted yummy!!

The dessert table!!!


Hanging out in the kitchen with my sweet family!!

After dinner, we needed to work off some of the thousands of calories we inhaled.

Jules and Mo!!

The whole gang

Everyone relaxing watching the Cowboys!!
Friday we toured WP and and relaxed. We needed to reserve our energy for our trip to NYC!!
We got up early Saturday morning and took the train into the city. We started our day at Ground Zero. It's an incredible site!!
We had street meat for lunch and by that time we were frozen solid. So we went back to the hotel and the Semps continued on their tour of the city.
We met back up at Central Park and tour a carriage ride. It was so cool!!
Mo and Jax!!

Reyno and me!!
We met up with Dom for dinner in Chinatown

On the subway!!

This place was so yummy!!!

The aftermath!!!

Little Italy decorated for Christmas!!!
Sunday morning we got up bright and early for mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral. It is such a beautiful church.

After church we headed back home. It was an amazing weekend and I'm so thankful for my sister and her family for coming to visit and for my brothers being so close to me. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment