Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Wrap Up

This Thanksgiving I was especially thankful that all four of us were together.
We headed to Dallas very early on Wednesday morning. I had alot of cooking to do with my mom.

I realize this is not the most flattering picture of me, but this was the highlight of my week!


We even got Marisa cooking!!!
And because one day of being together and eating isn't enough, we went out that night for dinner with most of my family

Me and my amazingly beautiful sisters!! I am so lucky to have each one of them in my life!!


Me and my sweet baby girl!


Gianna, mom, dad and my brothers in law, Corey and Anthony with Reyno( we missed you Byron)

Here are most of the cousins!!

I am sad to say that I did not take a single picture at either Thanksgiving dinner we went to. The only picture that I took was later that night during the Texas/A&M game. In case there was any question, we are a family of LONGHORN fans!!! What a great game it was. Here is the crew that stayed back for the game
I didn't notice til later that my BIL, Corey, had his guns up. We still love you, Corey!!
In fine Weir girl tradition, we braved the mall on Black Friday. We started the day out by having a wonderful mother/daughter lunch at Bistro N. Boy was it yummy!!!!


Me and Mo!!

Add Image

Mom's and our girls. We can't wait for baby Madeline to be with us next year!! Mom and Gianna were both working that day. We missed them very much!

By Saturday we were ready to head home. We made one last stop at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was so yummy. I tried to get a picture of the cheesecake we ate, but I was not fast enough.
These two did not give me a chance!!!

We had such a great time with both of our families. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
This week we are getting the house ready for Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving. I'm loving being able to be around my family so much right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I got the Nativity at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago at their after Christmas sale. I haven't looked this year to see if they have anything similar.

    ReplyDelete