Thursday, December 3, 2009

Basketball and Band Concert

Tonight was a busy and fun night. Marisa had a basketball game. Her team is doing so well this season. We had to leave after the third quarter to get Jackson to his school for the Christmas concert. As soon as we left, Marisa's coach put her in the game. And from what I hear, the game got pretty rough. She fouled four times in five minute! That's my girl!!!
Jackson's concert was nice. There is nothing better than listening to 5th graders play Christmas songs. Call me biased, but I thought the trumpet sectioned rocked!!
Here are a couple of pictures...


It is so cold outside!! I think we are getting some snow tomorrow!
Reyno and I have been very busy decorating the house and I think we are just about done. I will post pictures tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment