Saturday, December 19, 2009

Military Ball

Last night my baby girl went to her first military ball. Her friend from church invited her to his ROTC Christmas Ball. This was a very big deal for Reyno and I. We really can't believe she is old enough to go to something like this. I have a feeling this won't be her last.

We got her hair done and then headed to her friend's house, where the boys were picking them up. She asked me to stay to help her get dressed. I was so happy to be there with her and was glad to be able to take pictures.


Here is the group shot. Such a nice group of kids.



And here is Marisa with her friend, Zach.
She sent me texts throughout the night to keep me updated on all the fun!!
I am not going to lie, I shed a few tears when they pulled out of the driveway. My baby girl is growing up!

2 comments:

  1. amazing. she is so grown up and beautiful. full of beauty and God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!!

    Your fudge wreath looked so good!

    ReplyDelete