Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our Weekend

This weekend, like most, we were at the baseball fields. This was for our tournament team, so we traveled. Not too far, but far enough that we were surrounded by wheat fields. This place was out in the boonies. I'm talking country baseball. Reyno kept saying it reminded him of the movie, "The Rookie". :) The boys did a great job!! I love to see them get so pumped up for the games. They are working really hard to make to the Texas World Series. It will be so fun for them and the parents. All the moms got together to discuss our tshirts and how we are going to bling the out!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!! :)

In other news... Marisa received two awards at the academic banquet. She received the English II award and the World History award. She was so excited and we were beyond proud!!!!! She has had such a great year!!! :)
One week til school is out!! Lots of finals for both kids. And then the fun starts....MOVING!!!!!!!!

I also wanted to add that every year at this time our church honors the graduating Seniors. This is one of my favorites Masses. I love to see all the kids in their gowns from all the different schools. This year we had two Valedictorians and one Salutatorian in the group. I think I cried the entire time. I am just so proud of them and their amazing parents. I love our church so much and the great sense of family I feel every time I'm in there.

Busy week ahead!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment