Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Checking In

Well, me made it to New York. We have signed in and just waiting for our house to be ready. Should be some day next week. So in the meantime we are hanging out in the hotel and driving around post. Not much has changed in the last five years. The scenery is beautiful and the weather is nice.
So on to our road trip... I had every intention of blogging after every day on the road. But to be honest, it would have been a very boring post. For example... Day one: Drive, stop for gas and potty break, drive some more, stop for snacks, drive a lot more and stop for the night. It was brutal. I have never done so much driving in all my life. After three long days in the car, we made it to Philadelphia where we met up with Reyno. We spent the night at our dear friends' house. Got up the next day and made it to our final destination. 1650 miles!!!!! I can't believe we made it!!!!
As soon as I download the pictures, I will write about our last two weeks in Texas.

1 comment: