Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!

OK, it's been forever since my last post. I have had so much going on and I've been a little overwhelmed.
I want to start off by saying how sad we are that our Longhorns lost the National Championship. We were heartbroken that Colt was hurt. And I'm not going to lie, there were some tears. OK, many tears were shed. I have a very passionate boy who takes these things to heart. I love him for that. :)

Now that Reyno has gone back to work, there is so much going on at Ft. Hood. Lots of award ceremonies and many Changes of Command. So I have been down there so much lately.
Both kids are playing basketball, so that takes up a lot of our evenings. Last Saturday Jackson tried out for a select baseball team. Well he made the team and I am very proud of him, but there is a huge time commitment for the players as well as the parents. Lots of traveling!! All I can say is that I am so thankful that Reyno is home. I could not do it without him.

Camille, Gianna, mom and I along with some sweet friends of Rosemary's, are planning her baby shower. We have waited a long to for this, so we are super excited. I can't share any details now, because we want it to be a surprise for her. I know it's killing her, and I love it!!! :)

We have a very special weekend coming up. Marisa is being confirmed. I am so excited for her!!
That's all for now!! Much more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment