Thursday, January 7, 2010

Go Longhorns

The day is finally here. Our Longhorns are playing Alabama for the National Championship. To say that we are excited is an understatement.
Even the kids at Jackson's school got in the spirit...

The kids had a "dress down" day and of course J and his best buddies had to wear their jerseys.

I really wanted to make it fun tonight, so I decorated a little.

Everybody needs Longhorn shaped rice krispie treats!! :)

H.E.B even had burnt orange and white roses!!! I heart H.E.B!!



I think Jackson was very happy to come home to all the decorations.


Me and my little boy.

We are ready to cheer on our Longhorns to victory!!
HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. man you rock!!!! those longhorn rice krispy treats are the coolest!! hope they win and yall have a great night. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love that t-shirt. Like I said, I was asleep before the second half....I know...looser, but I'm pregnant:) Stinks that we lost, I am sureJackson was bummed.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute--the rice krispy treats! I laughed when I saw the burnt orange roses too. I'm a Baylor grad, but can respect the burnt orange. :)

    ReplyDelete