Monday, January 25, 2010

Marisa's Confirmation

Yesterday Marisa received the sacrament of Confirmation. It was such a beautiful and moving ceremony. We were very blessed to have so many family members come down from Dallas. My sweet sisters, Rosemary and Camille drove down with my parents. My cousin Adam and his girlfriend Liz came and my uncle Kerry and Aunt Linda came up from Austin with my other cousin, Packy. And Frances, my MIL came too.
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are some from our day...


Our family
Marisa with uncle Kerry, her sponsor

Marisa and the boys!


Marisa with Nana and Pop


Marisa with Doug, her youth minister. Our church is very blessed to have him and his beautiful family!!

Marisa, Dad and I are so proud of you!! You are an amazing person and your faith in the Lord is a beautiful thing to witness. We love you so much!!!!

1 comment: