Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Party Wrap Up

This past Friday night we celebrated our wonderful daughter's Sweet 16!! This party took months of planning and if it's any indication of how her wedding is going to go, we made need some help!!! :)
In all seriousness, the party was a huge success!!! My sweet sisters, parents and even my brother from L.A. came down to help us celebrate!! Here are just a "few" pictures of the night! :)



A family shot before all the guests arrived!!

My baby girl and me. I am absolutely the luckiest mom in the world!!

Marisa with her Nana and Pop


Here she is with the off duty officer that we had to have at the party! Such a nice man.


Marisa with her cake!! Not sure why we always feel the need to take a picture with a cake, but she sure looks cute! :)


Mo with her sweet friend

more friends!!


The tables and the awesome view of the pond on the golf course.

Gianna, mom, dad and Jackson

Jackson dancing with the big kids!

Sweet sisters...Camille, me and Gianna. We missed you Bud!!

Four of the eight kids... Gianna, Camille, me and Vincent


Marisa dancing with Tio!!! So cute!!

Marisa and her Daddy!!!


Blowing out her candles!! I love this picture!!!
Marisa said she had a wonderful time and was so thankful to us for throwing it for her. That is all I needed to hear!!! We love you Mo!!!


I just had to add this picture. Saturday night was her school's Sadie Hawkins dance. It was Eighties themed. I would have loved to dress up and chaperoned, but I was not invited! :)

I miss the Eighties!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a great success. You did a great job. Tell Mo I said Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time!!!

    I loved the 80's too.

    ReplyDelete